April 1st - 5 PM to 8 PM
April 18th - 9 AM to 2 PM
May 6th - 5 PM to 8 PM
May 16th - 9 AM to 2 PM
June 3rd - 5 PM to 9 PM
June 20th - 9 AM to 2 PM
$85 per player if you register on April 1st and April 18th.
$90 per player if you register on May 6th and May 16th.
$95 per player if you register on June 3rd and June 20th.
Any registered players after June 20th will pay the rate of $105 per player.
We are still giving the $5 sibling discount per registered player. We are accepting check, credit cards and cash (in exact amount) ONLY.
Registration includes uniform, base picture package with group and individual portraits and accidental insurance.
National AYSO is now requiring an eSignature, which means you have to pre-register your child with an online application through https://www.eayso.org beforehand. You will still need to print out the completed form and make your payment at any of our registration events to complete your registration with our region for the fall season. PRINT OUT 3 COPIES of the completed form and bring it with you to one of our registration events. If your child is a new player to AYSO, you must also bring his/her birth certificate to our registration event.
VIP (Special Needs Children & Adults) Registration - $45
VIP Program is still accepting players. This program is for players with mental/physical disabilities.
Registration is open for children who turn 4-18 as of July 31, 2015.
All registrations will be done at the AYSO trailer at Valley Wide behind the tennis courts.
901 W Esplanade Ave
San Jacinto CA 92582
The season will start after the Labor Day holiday with the intention of having the season and Regional tournament completed before Thanksgiving. The season will start on September 12, 2015.
Volunteer coaches are needed. Without coaches we're unable to form teams and your child may not have the opportunity to play. Training, certification and coaching equipment is provided for free. Please email the Regional Coach Administrator for more information or to sign up. Thank you.
- * No refund requests will be honored after season start date of September 12, 2015.
* A full refund will be made if the player has not attended any practices
- * A refund minus $17.50 will be made if the player has attended one practice/team meeting and has not received the uniform or has returned it in its entirety.
- * Parents, in the event you need to withdraw your child from soccer, please download the drop form and give it to your coach.
- * All refund requests can take between two to eight weeks to process.
Below you'll find important forms. They are in PDF format so you'll need a suitable PDF reader to view them.
* Click here for Drop Form
* Concussion Information Sheet
* All-in-One Disclosure Form
Questions / Concerns